Journal 8 - Interviews
This week, I gained a lot from my peers reviewing my curriculum vitae. They had a keen eye for detail, and I had many changes. This week, I was bummed because the interview I hoped to happen fell through. Due to her travel schedule, the interviewer couldn’t do it on such short notice. This is a person I admire and aspire to be like. She is prominent in her field, studying PTSD in cancer patients and their families. I reached out to Dr. McCarroll and Dr. Cantrell to help me with my interview project. Dr. McCarroll’s Ph.D. is in HDFS, and she has a CCLS, so I aspire to be like her. I also admire Dr. Cantrell. I hope to ask them questions about pursuing my CCLS, in conjunction with my Ph.D. in HDFS, Child and Adolescent Development. I also want to ask them some questions about the possible dissertation topics related to Child Life, in addition to HDFS. I need to ask them about possible topics, pa...
Please press "Read more" to see the whole Road Map chart.
ReplyDelete